Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Pleasures of Reading, Viewing, and Listening in 2014

Our annual series of posts on reading, viewing, and listening is about to begin! Once again I've solicited piece from a bevy of writers and critics to tell us what they particularly enjoyed reading, viewing, and listening to in the last year, and once again I'm finding the responses as fascinating as they are idiosyncratic. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's picked up suggestions for future reading, listening, and viewing from our past editions of the series. This year's edition will include posts by Brit Mandelo, Lisa Tuttle, Mark Rich, Sarah Tolmie, Tansy Rayner Roberts, Jeff Ford, and many others. I'll be adding links below as I upload each new contribution, to provide a list for convenient reference. I hope you'll enjoy reading these as much as I do.

Part 1: Lisa Tuttle
Part 2: Sarah Tolmie
Part 3: Gwyneth Jones
Part 4: Tansy Rayner Roberts
Part 5: Jeffrey Ford
Part 6: Lucy Sussex
Part 7: Alisa Alering
Part 8: Brit Mandelo
Part 9: Jennifer Marie Brissett
Part 10: Andrea Hairston
Part 11: Richard Bowes
Part 12: Carrie Devall
Part 13: Mark Rich
Part 14: Liz Henry
Part 15: Cheryl Morgan
Part 16: Nancy Jane Moore
Part 17: Lesley Hall
Part 18: Arrate Hidalgo Sanchez
Part 19: Nisi Shawl
Part 20: Kristin King
Part 21: Eleanor Arnason
Part 22: Catherine Krahe
Part 23: Katrinka Moore
Part 24: Fiona Lehn
Part 25: Veronica Schanoes
Part 26: Kiini Ibura Salaam

No comments: